Covid 19 Guidelines
In order to keep everyone safe, please read the following guidelines. I will be following all regulations and recommendations from the Yukon Government, Chief Medical Officer of Health, and my regulatory bodies (MTAA, YOA). This includes extensive cleaning protocols, wearing a mask and daily screening. Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns.
1. If you have any symptoms of Covid-19, other viral infections or have come in to contact with someone who has a confirmed or suspected case of Covid-19 please contact me and do not come to the clinic.
2. Please fill out the Covid-19 screening that will be emailed to you the day of your appointment. This must be completed before arrival to every appointment.
4. When you arrive, please adhere to the physical distancing and sanitization protocols that we have implemented. Signage will direct you. Hand sanitizer will be provided at the base of the stairs; please spray your hands and ensure the sanitizer reaches your palms and back of your hands, between your fingers, under your nails and thumbs. Please also limit the amount of surfaces that you come into contact with during your visit.
5. Please come to your appointment alone if possible, and arrive no more than five minutes before. Accommodations can be made for those with mobility issues or for children. Please reach out if accommodations are needed.
6. In accordance with the Government of Yukon regulation, please wear a mask that covers both your mouth and your nose.